Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thing 1- Why I'm doing 23 things.

Why did I decide to try this project? I think that I can always learn more about the web and what is available to me. Also, in an ever changing/evolving/advancing(?) world I think it is important for me (and I mean teachers) to be aware of what my students are using and to see if it is possible to incorporate it into my teaching, to better meet the needs of my students. As much as I understand the need for using tech in the classroom, unfortunately I don't always do as much as I could/should. Hopefully, this will motivate me to do more.

1 comment:

  1. Effectively integrating the latest tech toys in ones classroom is the sign of an evolving teacher. Your students are lucky to have someone so keen to do just that.

    ReplyDelete